Looking for a good deal on Invisalign in Brea, CA? Look no further!
Everyone Is Using These Invisible Braces -- Invisalign in Brea, CA
Invisalign, Brea, California
Over four million Americans wear braces. One million of them are adults. While braces are very common, many people still find them a little awkward or embarrassing to wear in public. With braces being as visible and in-your-face as they are, teens and adults alike all yearn for subtler braces that they can wear to work or school. They want something that can't be detected by the ordinary observer.
Enter Invisalign. Designed with your appearance in mind, Invisalign is a series of clear aligners made from a special flexible plastic that are meant to gradually straighten your teeth. Because the aligners are clear, they're practically invisible and aren't obvious like metal braces. With Invisalign, millions of Americans' visual concerns about braces are finally addressed. Invisalign has already worked successfully for eight million patients, including 1.4 million teens.
Are you suffering from crooked teeth, crowded teeth or gapped teeth and want to improve your smile? Do you want the confidence that invisible braces give you? Would you rather avoid veneers and straighten your teeth out first? Then consult with us to find out if Invisalign is right for you. Call us at (562) 356-0948 today!
Invisalign vs. Braces
How do these clear braces stack up against traditional metal braces? Read on!
The debate over how to straighten one's teeth rages on. Here are some ways Invisalign and traditional braces differ:
- Invisalign involves removable plastic trays that slide over your teeth -- and some possible attachments. Braces involve metallic wires and brackets fixed over your teeth.
- Visually speaking, Invisalign consists of clear aligners that are almost impossible to detect while still delivering fantastic Invisalign before and after results. Braces, on the other hand, are obvious to an onlooker on the way to the result of a beautiful smile.
- Cost-wise, the price difference is usually minimal between the two services and is primarily based on the length of treatment needed.
- With Invisalign, you can eat or drink anything you want as long as the plastic tray is removed and you brush afterward. With braces, you must avoid certain foods like popcorn, because they can be caught in the brackets.
- The full Invisalign process can take anywhere from six months to a few years. The process with braces can also take the same range of time. It really depends on the severity of the realignments needed.
- Invisalign trays must be thoroughly cleaned regularly. Traditional braces are cleaned by just brushing and flossing as you normally would.
- A less than disciplined patient of Invisalign may not be wearing the trays for 20-22 hours a day. The same patient with braces is unable to remove them, thereby keeping their teeth straight.
- While both types of treatment have pros and cons, Invisalign offers greater aesthetic value throughout the treatment process, comfort, and flexibility.
Benefits of Invisalign
Clear aligners offer some amazing benefits for your beautiful smile that you won’t want to miss!
Some of the unique advantages of Invisalign treatment include:
Are you excited to finally have your dream smile within your grasp?
Contact our Moreno Valley dental office at (951) 488-8688 to schedule an orthodontic consultation today!
- Unnoticeable: With aligner trays, you’re able to straighten your teeth invisibly without your friends, family, or coworkers the wiser.
- Comfortable: Your clear aligners are made to perfectly match your mouth from impressions we take. This means that they fit like a glove, without any abrasive metal or brackets like with traditional braces.
- Removable: Invisalign doesn’t need to be worn 24/7 like standard metal braces. To be totally effective, you only need to wear your braces 22 hours each day.
- No dietary restrictions: With removable aligners, you can take your Invisalign out while you eat. This means you can eat whatever you want without worrying about damaging your invisible braces.
- Easy to clean: Invisalign makes it easier to brush your teeth without having any special care instructions. Cleaning your aligner trays is also really easy, too.
- Better oral hygiene: Straighter teeth make for easier brushing and flossing, and great dental hygiene prevents cavities and gum disease.
- Beautiful smile: Best of all, Invisalign allows you to achieve handsome, straight teeth you can be proud of quickly and painlessly.
How Does Invisalign Work?
The ins and outs of this revolutionary innovation in cosmetic dentistry
What does Invisalign do, exactly, to straighten your teeth? How does the whole process work? The treatment begins with a professional evaluation of your smile. From there, we'll create a personalized digital chart that maps out the movements of your teeth throughout the Invisalign journey. Then, based on that treatment plan, a series of aligners that you will use are designed to apply force to certain teeth as the process unfolds gradually. It's all calculated to result in
perfectly straight teeth by the end. Once you approve of the plan to realign your teeth, you'll be given a series of aligners to wear for 20-22 hours per day, changing them every one to two weeks or as directed. Eventually -- from six months to a couple years -- you'll have worked your way to a new smile and a new you! Finally, once your Invisalign treatment is complete, you will need to wear a retainer to prevent a relapse. When the time comes, we'll help you choose the one that's right for you.
Let's Get It Straight
We'll help you straighten that beautiful smile quickly, safely and comfortably
At Gold Coast Dental Brea, we put your comfort above all else. We understand that getting your teeth straightened, whether with braces, Invisalign, or veneers can be intimidating. Our dedicated professionals are here to ensure that your journey to a beautifully straight smile is smooth and comfortable. Not only will we guide you every step of the way, but you'll find yourself looking and feeling better with each passing day. By the end of your journey, you'll be amazed at how far your smile has come! Give us a call at (562) 356-0948 to start with Invisalign today.
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost of Invisalign differs based on the length of treatment required. Naturally, longer treatment times will cost more than shorter treatment times. We, of course, offer a free consultation and exam so that we can supply you with treatment times and costs relevant to your personal bite.
Is Invisalign painful?
As is with all orthodontic treatment, you may experience some pain or discomfort as your teeth shift in your mouth. This usually occurs with the change to the next tray in the series. However, the discomfort is reportedly less than with traditional metal braces. Eventually, the soreness will fade as you adjust to your new position.
Can Invisalign correct severely crowded teeth?
Many patients believe their teeth are too crooked or crowded for Invisalign to work properly. That's simply not the case! In fact, some reports state that Invisalign can accomplish tooth rotation much sooner than traditional metal braces, so they are the clearer choice -- pun intended.
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
With Invisalign, you can expect it to take anywhere from six months to just over two years to fix your teeth. The amount of time is largely dependent on your individual dental situation. Several crowded teeth, for instance, may take longer to fix than one crooked tooth.
Are there any disadvantages to Invisalign?
Depending on your point of view, there may be some disadvantages. Aligner trays have to be removed every time you eat, and it's advisable to always brush your teeth before you put them back in. Of course, this does encourage good brushing habits. Depending on your dental situation, sometimes there are attachments that go along with Invisalign to help the trays fit better. Some patients report that the attachments are more noticeable than they would want.
Will using Invisalign give me a lisp?
Any orthodontic appliance has the ability to change the way you speak. That said, Invisalign is not likely to cause a speech impediment. You may notice a slight lisp when pronouncing "s" or "sh", but it should be minor and correctable as your tongue adjusts to the aligners in your mouth.
Have any notable figures used Invisalign?
Yes! Celebrities who have used Invisalign to improve their smiles include Tom Cruise, Katherine Hiegl, Justin Bieber, and Khloe Kardashian.
Do I need an orthodontist for Invisalign?
Invisalign may be done by an orthodontist or a general dentist as well, as long as they've been trained in the Invisalign system.
Can you drink tea or coffee with Invisalign?
You may drink tea or coffee if you remove your aligner tray first and brush afterwards. Drinking tea or coffee with aligner trays in will run the risk of staining the tray. Failure to brush before affixing the tray may increase the risk of cavities.
Our Office Hours
Monday - Sunday
7AM - 7PM
Schedule an Appointment Online
or call: (562) 645-4834
330 N. Brea Blvd.
Brea, CA 92821